Our Lunch Club programs offer families the opportunity to extend their child's classroom day. Extend the fun of the regular school day, eat lunch with friends and get to know other children and teachers from other classes at FUMNS.
Lunch Club is a low-key after school program of free play and lunch offered Monday-Friday if enough children are signed-up each day.
- Daily cost is $25 - billed monthly to your account.
- Lunch Club begins at 11:45 am for 4's and 12:00 for 3's. Children will be dismissed from their class to Lunch Club.
- Parent Pick Up is at 2:00 pm.
- Lunch Club will be offered if 2 or more students are signed-up.
- Sign-up is posted outside the office.
- If your child is on a wait list or less than 2 children have registered for the day, please call the school by 10:00 to check Lunch Club status.
- If you change your mind about using Lunch Club, please remove your child's name (cross it off and notify the office) by 9:15 on the morning you are signed-up for. Failing to do so will result in a Lunch Club charge for that day.
PERMANENT EXTENDED DAY (PED)
PED is a low-key afterschool program for free play and lunch. It is a convenience for families interested in a longer school day on a regular basis.
Two PED Options for full or half year programs:
- Pick-up 2:00 Parent provides lunch
- Pick-up 3:30 Parent provides lunch and a snack
Please note that there are no refunds or make-ups given for absences on Permanent Extended Days.
DO'S AND DON'TS FOR LUNCH:
- Bring a healthy Lunch (in a insulated lunch box) PLEASE NO CANDY OR GUM!
- Do not pack foods that could pose a choking hazard to preschoolers (popcorn, grapes, etc.)
- Mark your childs lunch box on the outside with students name. Also attach a note if the lunch contains peanut or egg products.